Rising Force Co., Ltd.
117 Knyaz Boris I Str.
ph:+359 89 8232999
VAT number: BG121696220
* Payment must be received in full if buyer pays by bank transfer or credit card before any goods can be dispatched.
* Alternatively buyer pays the total order amount to courier in case of “cash on delivery” payments.
* Responsibility for ownership of the goods passes to purchaser once we have delivered them.
* Unless otherwise advised, delivery will be made by Speedy.bg courier service, within normal business hours. A signature at delivery address will be required.
* The charge for delivery will be shown at the final checkout stage before final submission.
* All delivery times and dates are subject to stock availability and backlog. Purchaser gets notice in case of unavailability.
* "Out of stock" items can be ordered through email@example.com email. Individual delivery terms are given to the customers before final confirmation of the orders. Please note that not all items listed are on stock at all times.
* DAMAGES/SHORTAGES MUST BE NOTIFIED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF DELIVERY at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you place an order to purchase a product from Rising Force Co., we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you (the "Dispatch Confirmation E-mail"). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
* You are free to cancel any order before payment has been taken free of charge.
* Cancellation requests must be sent to email@example.com with the 'CR' order reference in the subject field header and the word 'cancel'.
* Any transportation costs for cancelled orders must be paid by the purchaser, except in instances where the goods supplied are faulty, have been supplied in error, or miss-described by the seller. We can arrange collection of a cancelled order on behalf of the purchaser, and a collection charge will be confirmed when the collection is arranged.
* Orders cannot be cancelled where the goods have been altered by the purchaser in any way from the original condition.
7 Day Money Back Guarantee
* In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, any goods can be returned for within 7 working days for a refund, less carriage costs. Returned goods must be in their original condition and packaging. If you decide that you do not wish to keep an item you can either return it to us yourself, or contact us and we will arrange collection. The average cost for a collection is 40 BGN for Bulgaria and 40 Euro for Europe .
* Please note that this Money Back Guarantee does not apply to software that has been opened (see below) or hardware that includes software as part of the package, where the software component has been opened. Video/Audio content in the form of CDs or DVDs also cannot be returned if the item has been opened.
Returns and Refunds
* Refunds can only be made by the method originally used to pay for the goods. Credit/debit card refunds will be processed immediately, once we have received the goods back and inspected them. It normally takes 3-5 working days for the funds to show on the customer's account.
* Goods that have been altered from their original condition in any way cannot be returned. Goods must be packed in their original packaging.
* Goods cannot be returned as faulty where a specific defect in the product was brought to the attention of the customer at the point of sale.
* Warranty terms are described on warranty card you receive with the purchased product.
* Original warranty card and cash receipt (or any payment document) are required for filing a warranty claim.
* The faulty goods should be delivered to our authorized service center for inspection/repair within working hours from Monday to Friday. ( The address is : House Of The Rising Force, 117 Knyaz Boris I Str., 1301 Sofia, ph:+359 89 8232999.)
* Faulty goods are repaired under the terms of warranty at first convenience but not later than 30 days from the date of the warranty claim.
* This warranty policy is invalidated if the goods have been altered in any way from their original condition, or if the fault is due to misuse by the purchaser.
* Orders for software products or hardware that includes software as part of the package, cannot be refunded once the software has been opened. Video/Audio content in the form of CDs or DVDs also cannot be returned if the item has been opened.
These terms and conditions do not affect purchaser’s statutory rights.